Thank you BC Comics: http://www.gocomics.com/bc/2013/01/14
The Liberty Arts Foundation is supporter of MANY facets of the arts!
These are but a FEW of the arts we support, endorse, strongly suggest you embrace & enjoy…and Most of all…SUPPORT! In this time…..we all need funds to endure & grow, to help the arts grow.
It’s almost (Art) SHOW Time Ladies & Gents….Boys & Girls!!
The 3rd Annual Liberty Arts Squared Fine Arts Show in Downtown Liberty is HERE!!
Tonite from 5pm to almost 10 pm with adult beverages, food, music AND Fine Art! Not your typical beer can airplanes). The Fun continues Saturday from 9 to 4pm…..with more art and stuff for ALL ages. Bring your wallets….your curiosity AND your family!
WestWoods Manor – (7115 Stewart Rd-Liberty, MO)
Joan Kahl -Mgr. ( email@example.com)
Street Art Murals Competition
Westwood Manor has approximately a half-mile of asphalt streets.
- Westwood will have 15 to 20 spaces 10’ x10’ for each artist.
- Westwood will supply all paints necessary and prep the area for paint.
- All work will reflect American Ashcan School emphasizing; Thomas Hart Benton, Andrew Wyeth, Edward Hooper & George Bellows.
- Artists will be allowed, and encouraged, to go outside the provided area to create their own unique frame for their work. Both will be judged.
- Westwood will seal all paintings and award prizes.
- First place will be $1,000, Second place $500, third will be $250.
- A $20 entry fee and submission of work is required for quality sake.
- Awards will be given at a community potluck dinner free to artists.